All fencers remember the first time they picked a sword up and the rush of actually hitting their mate with it the first time they fenced!! Its brilliant and we love to share our sport with all newcomers over the age of 14.
Liverpool Fencing Club only take beginners during our beginners courses. This is so that we can offer you the best fencing experience and teach you all the basics alongside other newbies. The course is a non refundable £40 and covers 10 hours of fencing over 5 weeks which is to be paid on the first session of the course.
We understand that you may need to miss a session during the 5 weeks. Whilst we do not refund these weeks we roll over your missing weeks to the next session. This can be used upto the start of the next beginners course to pick up on what you have missed. After that date any missing weeks will be lost.
We will provide all of the fencing kit you need to use during the sessions and all we ask you to bring;
- Tshirt suitable to exercise in
- Long tracksuit bottoms (NOT shorts or Jeans. Health and safety)
- Exercise suitable trainers
- Bottle of water
- Your beginners course fee of £40.
- You must have signed up to our governing body (British Fencings) FREE 90 day trial membership. This is so that we are covered to teach you for insurance purposes. You can register online for free here
Our current beginners course dates are as follows;
January 15th – February 12th
March 19th – April 23rd (Bank holiday)
June 18th – July 16th
September 17th – October 15th
November 19th – December 17th
We look forward to seeing you there for stabby stabby slashy slashy fun times!!
Want a snapshot of this information sent to your email address? Click in our form below